Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lost

Book/ Film: LOST
Genre: Drama and romance
Creators : J.J. Abrams, Damon Lindelof, Jeffrey Lieber.



Characters/ Actors: Jorge Garcia, Josh Holloway, Mathew Fox, Naveen Andrews, Yunjin Kim, Evangeline Lilly, Terry O'quinn.

Review:

Has ever happened to you that you can't take your eyes off the TV while your fauvorite soap opera is on?. That is what happens to me everytime I watch Lost.

This is a programme which consists of 7 principal characters: Hurley, Sayid, John Locke, Kate, Jack, Sawyer and Sun. These people were flying to a particular destination, when suddenly the plane crashed and found themselves in a desert island, in the middle of nowhere. The characters previously mentioned face magical and weird situations, which creates a mistery. The instinct of survival is really interesting and how the relationships between the actors develops each chapter really catches you.

My fauvorite character is without any doubt Sawyer, a man who is always rude, but when he felt in love with Kate, he turned into a lovely man each time he was with her. At first impression, he seems to have no feelings, but at last you realize his good qualities.

Every chapter leaves you a feeling of intrigue, because there is always a problem without resolution, and I always wonder what is going to happen. I think that is what keeps me on watching it, and I am quite sure that every person who watches it would feel the same, so I would strongly recommend it to all the people, with no limit of age.



Student name: Paula Fernandez Ansoar
Class: 5to Humanistico

1 comment:

  1. You really make me want to see it. I never have and now there are too many seasons!!!

    ReplyDelete